|Address||Burgan Bank A.Ş. Maslak Mah. Eski Büyükdere Cad. No:13 PK: 34485 Sarıyer / İstanbul Türkiye |
|Telephone:||(90) 212 371 37 37 |
|Faks:||(90) 212 371 42 42 - (90) 212 357 08 08 |
|Customer Service:||0 850 222 8 222 Burgan Bank – 0 850 222 29 10 ON|
|Swift Code:||TEKFTRISXXX |
|Dealing Code:||TKFB |
|Telex Code:||39511XPRS TR |
At Burgan Bank, we work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide high quality and improved services to our customers, who are our most important asset. In this context, we analyzed the expectations and needs of our customers, and applied our experience, in order to come up with our Customer Satisfaction Statement.
- The CUSTOMER is at all times the focus of our interest and at the center of our service perspective.
- Our most important priority is to understand our CUSTOMERS and to provide solutions in line with their needs and expectations.
- Honesty and transparency are our non-negotiable principles.We are aware that we can gain new CUSTOMERS through the reference of satisfied ones, and that all CUSTOMERS deserve a warm approach in terms of services.
- At all times we serve our CUSTOMERS in line with ethical principles.In all our dealings we comply with the laws and legal requirements, as well as with reference to the principle of “Confidentiality for Customers”.
- We always strive to enable our CUSTOMERS in their endeavors to relay their requests through the required channels.
- We respond to any proposal, request or complaint on the part of our CUSTOMERS as soon as possible.
- All employees of our Bank serve on the basis of the Customer Satisfaction Statement.
“Our customers are entitled to relay any proposal or complaint they have through the following channels of communication.”
- Burgan Bank Telephone Branch at 0850 222 8 222, to our ON Telephone Branch at 0850 222 29 10
- The Contact Us section of our website; or
- Fax numbers (212) 357 08 08 or (0212) 371 42 42; or
- Our physical address: Burgan Bank A.Ş. Maslak Mah. Büyükdere Cad. No:13 Sarıyer/Istanbul Turkey; or
- Our branches.
TBB Arbitration Tribunal
The files are provided in the PDF format. Click here to download Acrobat Reader if you have problems viewing the files.