- Wealth Management
- Deposit Products
- Insurance & Pension
- Payments & Cards
- Private Banking
- Investment Services
We, as Burgan Bank, are offering personal loan to you with special opportunities and appropriate instalments. You may apply for our Bank’s personal loan in order to meet your needs such as education, holiday, marriage or health. You may immediately file your application for low cost personal loan alternatives offered with payment schedules fit to your budget.
Proprietary Personal Loan
While everyone is different from each other, why are all borrowers asked to pay the same loan interest rate?
Promptly come to a Burgan Bank Branch, and borrow a loan facility over an interest rate determined specifically for you.
- Credit prices and costs are ensured to be differentiated according to each borrower’s needs and conditions over 3 criteria:
- Criterion 1: Borrower’s Past Payment Performance
- Criterion 2: Number of products to be used by the Borrower in our Bank
- Criterion 3: Whether the Borrower is a new or old customer of our Bank
- By this system, our Bank’s standard interest rate is reduced by a rate determined by our Bank according to the then-current market conditions and meeting certain predetermined criteria.
- This pricing system is valid and applicable only in personal finance loans.
In order to get detailed information thereabout, you may contact Wealth Management Portfolio Managers in our branch closest to you.
Our Bank is authorized to unilaterally change and adjust the interest rates depending on the changing market conditions.
Standard Personal Loan
For solutions designed for meeting all kinds of your personal finance needs from education to health, from automatic payments to insurance payments, we are awaiting you in our branches with our Standard Personal Loan subject to an interest rate of 3.75% and with a maturity of up to 36 months.
|Amount||Terms||Interest Rate||Installment |
|Credit Allocation Fee*||Yearly |
|1127,46 TL||50 TL||81,3464%|
|10.000 TL||18||3,99% ||854,63 TL||50 TL||80,7837% |
|10.000 TL||24||3,99% ||723,83 TL||50 TL||80,4963%|
|10.000 TL||36||3,99% ||603,37 TL||50 TL||80,2106% |